Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Getting your fill

So it seems I have this problem with eating. Perhaps an eating disorder even. Not your classical disorder mind you; anorexia, bulimia, or, if its considered a disorder eating till your pants don't fit. No no. I am not to be so easily categorized.

My wife, bless her soul, is the embodiment of perfection. Everyday when I rise from my corpse-like slumber there on the kitchen counter sits my lunch, a really great lunch. It contains saliva inducing things like bananas, pot pies, hot pockets, lasagna, applesauce, sandwiches, crackers, and the occasional breakfast cereal bar. These lunches contain more than enough food to sate my appetite for my ten hour shift and I readily consume them.

My problem is that I get no satisfaction upon completion. For some unknown reason I do not feel full until I order some random #1 combo, super size it, biggie size it, whata size it, or whatthefuckever size it, take it back to work, throw the fries away and eat the sandwich. This is a sickness folks. I am under the commercial control of the fast food chain machine. I will research this and get back to you.

The pee test came back today, and I am still here. Which means I have a dull life, but am employed. Yay me.

No comments: