Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Crazy Blog Compulsions


So Jen got me blogging and I started to wonder if anyone else I knew did. Well where would I look? Myspace of course, as my kid sister has some sort of site there I had signed up a while back to check it out. Sure enough, there are a couple of people I 'knew' from high school there, anyway I am sure I shocked em by emailing a couple of them and thought I would throw down a quick bio for them in case they are feeling crazy and drop by.

1994 - I did actually graduate highschool in El Paso Texas even with my attendance as horrid as it was in San Antonio.

1994 - Dec 1996 - I roamed the states, moved in and out of my parents house in Ohio, did a brief stint at St. Edwards University in austin in 1995, lived with Brandy (some interp chick? if you remember her) and a couple other girls for a bit, Tony Garza even stayed with us a while, eventually ended up back at home.

January 27,1997 - On the way back to San Antonio I stopped off at a coop in Austin to meet Jeremy Stevens ex girlfriend Megan O'Dell.

January 28, 1997 - moved in with Megan O'Dell

April 1997 - Joined the army.

August 1997 - Married Megan O'Dell, now Megan Hart.

Sep 2002 - Had our first daughter, Keily.

Jul 2006 - Had our second daughter, Abigail.

Currently living just south of Austin, we bought a home in a development out here. Megan is a teacher and I work for Grande Communications.

Anyway that's about that.

No comments: